Code of Conduct
This code of conduct applies to every communication channel and to everyone working with GRAKN.AI.
We are open and participative. Communication is in the open, and we expect and are tolerant of inadvertent technical mistakes in discussions made online. Although we read and speak a number of languages here at GRAKN.AI, all written discussions should in English. We accept that it is not everyone’s first language and we will not correct or pick on your choice of words, grammar or punctuation.
In everything we say and do, we expect patience, respect and empathy. We know there will be times where we need resolve conflicts, and that there will be frustrating or difficult discussions. But at no time should a personal attack be justified and we will not tolerate a community where people feel uncomfortable or threatened. Harassment is not acceptable. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Violent threats or language directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
- Posting sexually explicit or violent material.
- Posting (or threatening to post) other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
- Sharing private content, such as emails sent privately or non-publicly, or unlogged forums such as IRC channel history.
- Personal insults, especially those using racist or sexist terms.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Excessive or unnecessary profanity.
If you believe someone is violating this code of conduct, please let us know.
We have used the Apache Software Foundation’s Code of Conduct as inspiration for the above.